1. Download the zip file for your application from WideZero:
-2. Open the zip file and you should see two files:
+2. Open the zip file and you should see the following:
+ On Windows, at least file and one directory:
+ - BlueTap.mobileprovision
+ - BlueTap.app (directory)
+ (don't worry about other files or directories)
i. Drag the BlueTap.mobileprovision file and drop
it on your iTunes icon (usually in the doc at the bottom of
- your screen) or into iTunes itself. Choose to replace the existing
- copy of BlueTap if it asks.
+ your screen) or directly into the iTunes app where it says
+ "Library". Choose to replace the existing copy of BlueTap if
- ii. Drag the BlueTap.app file and drop it on the iTunes icon as well.
+ ii. Drag the BlueTap.app file/directory and drop it on the iTunes
iii. Open iTunes and click on the Applications tab to check. You
should see an icon with the name BlueTap. The icon will be for
- a default application. Don't worry, this will be the correct icon
+ a default application (an 'A' made of a ruler, pencil, and
+ paintbrush). Don't worry, this will be replaced with the correct
3. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer.
i. If it does not synch automatically and attempt to install your
- new beta app, click on its icon under Devices in the iTunes left
+ new beta app, click on the icon under Devices in the iTunes
ii. Once you have the device selected, Click on its Applications
tab in iTunes. You should see the app you are beta testing in
iii. Click the Sync button in the lower right and watch the top
- bar. You should eventually see it installing the
+ bar. You should eventually see it installing the
application on your device.