- full permissions per project read/write/admin access even on mercurial request
- mako templates let's you cusmotize look and feel of application.
- diffs annotations and source code all colored by pygments.
-- mercurial branch graph and yui-flot powered graphs
+- mercurial branch graph and yui-flot powered graphs
- admin interface for performing user/permission managments as well as repository
+- full text search of source codes with indexing daemons using whoosh
+ (no external search servers required all in one application)
+- async tasks for speed and performance using celery (works without them too)
- Additional settings for mercurial web, (hooks editable from admin
panel !) also manage paths, archive, remote messages
- backup scripts can do backup of whole app and send it over scp to desired location
- code review based on hg-review (when it's stable)
-- git support (when vcs can handle it)
-- full text search of source codes with indexing daemons using whoosh
- (no external search servers required all in one application)
-- manage hg ui() per repo, add hooks settings, per repo, and not globally
-- other cools stuff that i can figure out
+- git support (when vcs can handle it - almost there !)
+- clonning from remote repositories into hg-app
+- other cools stuff that i can figure out (or You can help me figure out)
This software is still in beta mode.
- create new virtualenv and activate it - highly recommend that you use separate
virtual-env for whole application
-- download hg app from default
(not demo) branch from bitbucket and run
+- download hg app from default branch from bitbucket and run
'python setup.py install' this will install all required dependencies needed
- run paster setup-app production.ini it should create all needed tables
+ and an admin account.
- remember that the given path for mercurial repositories must be write
accessible for the application
- run paster serve development.ini - or you can use manage-hg_app script.
- use admin account you created to login.
- default permissions on each repository is read, and owner is admin. So remember
+- in order to use full power of async tasks, You must install message broker
+ preferrably rabbitmq and start celeryd daemon. The app should gain some speed
+ than. For installation instructions
+ You can visit: http://ask.github.com/celery/getting-started/index.html. All
+ needed configs are inside hg-app ie. celeryconfig.py