Any interest for gradian/gon support? I work for land surveying industry in northern Europe and gons are widely used here.
Made a fork for testing: https://bitbucket.org/syrja/speedcrunch/branch/gradian
- All trigonometric calculations.
- UI unit selection in menu and status bar.
- Unit conversions with names gradian and gon (200 gon in radian = 3.14159...)
- New function gradians() converts from radians to gradians.
Does not work:
- No shortcut key (F9 radian, F10 degree, F11 already reserved).
- No function from gradians to radians (needs good name).
Shortcut key problem could be solved by using single key for cycling through deg->rad->grad like in traditional calculators (and status bar).