Issue #3 resolved
Should behave a bit like the built-in MIDI learn.
- Detect the last touched target
- Find the most appropriate ReaLearn instance
- If there is a ReaLearn instance which already has a mapping with that target, choose this one
- If the target is a track target and this track has a ReaLearn instance, choose this one
- If not, choose the first-added instance
- Find the most appropriate mapping
- If the ReaLearn instance already has a mapping with this target, choose it
- If not, add one
- Open the ReaLearn instance floating UI and open the mapping detail UI
- Activate "Learn source"