How to install DotNetScripting
- Go to the "Downloads" tab.
- Download the latest version of the installer.
- Run the installer.
How to use DotNetScripting
- Create an empty .netscript file.
- Right click and select Edit in Visual Studio. This creates a temporary Visual Studio project for your script.
- Edit the code. You can use F5 to run and debug -- this will happen in the script's working directory.
- When you are done, save the script and exit Visual Studio. Don't save the generated project.
- Run the script anytime by double-clicking it or running it from the command line.
How to build DotNetScripting
Prerequisites: Visual Studio 2010 (Visual C# Express is sufficient) and Inno Setup
- Build all projects in the DotNetScripting solution.
- Compile the Inno setup script.
- Run the generated installer.