- why are latest list entires marked as external references?
- make *sorting* by date optional
+ - how can i force updates when a child document of a toc overview is
- make *displaying* date optional
- support custom date format when it *is* displayed
- (blue sky) How about, then, supporting microformats for date display?
- - optionally, rather than ignoring undated articles, include them at the bottom of the list.
+ - optionally, rather than ignoring undated articles, include them at the
- (Blue sky) support dates on links and subheadings rather than just whole
documents (requires work with sphinx/docutils)
- create tests of round-trip date parsing (Are the displayed dates the same
- fix bug with recursive display - ATM if you explicitly include subdirs, it
will explode when writing HTML in environment.collect_relations
+ - testcase? Is this actually true, or was that a badly formatted site?
+- not just a site feed but per-topic (per-subdirectory?) rss feeds
+ - therefore provide markup for embedding such a per-topic rss feed at the
- write rss at the new `html-collect-pages` event