This is a draft document sketching a to-be-done implementation.
It does not fully specify each change yet but should give a good
- idea of where things are heading.
+ idea of where things are heading. For feedback, mail the
+ testing-in-python mailing list or open a pull request on
**Abstract**: Adding multi-dimensional configuration, platform-specification
and multiple installers to tox.ini.
- allow to more easily define and run dependency/interpreter variants
- with testenvs
, maintaining per-testenv customizability
- allow platform-specific settings
- allow to specify platforms against which tests should run
- allow to run installer-variants (easy_install or pip)
This defines an unconditional dependency ``pytest`` which is going to be
-installed in all environments. It also define two conditional deps:
+installed in all environments. It also define two conditional deps:
- if ``mypkg13`` is part of the environment name, the ``mypkg<1.4`` spec
will be used, otherwise the line is empty.