support and contact channels
* join the `Testing In Python (TIP) mailing list`_ for general and tox/test-tool
* file a `report on the issue tracker`_
-* join `tox-commit`_ to be notified of source changes
* hang out on the irc.freenode.net #pylib channel
* `clone the mercurial repository`_ and submit patches
-* follow the `tetamap blog`_ or `holger's twitter presence`_ or
- if all else fails contact holger krekel at gmail.
+* the `tetamap blog`_, `holger's twitter presence`_ or
+ for private inquiries holger krekel at gmail.
-If you are looking for on-site teaching and consulting report to setup
-and use state-of-the-start testing infrastructure with Python,
+.. note:: Upcoming: `professional testing with pytest and tox <`http://www.python-academy.com/courses/specialtopics/python_course_testing.html>`_ , 24th-26th June 2013, Leipzig.
+If you are looking for on-site teaching or consulting support,
contact holger at `merlinux.eu`_, an association of
and `well-known Python developers`_.
+experienced well-known Python developers`_.
.. _`well-known Python developers`: http://merlinux.eu/people.txt
.. _`Maciej Fijalkowski`: http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/fijal