=== 2.6.0 (2012-10-10)
* Improved pie chart drawing. (#339)
* Improved the date swapping mechanism in the import window. (#325)
* Improved date format guessing. (#324)
* Chart sizes are now remembered in between sessions.
* Window frame restoration in between sessions is now document-based. (#345)
* Display all transactions in "All Transactions" date range even when they go beyond the
"Ahead Months" preference. (#322)
* Modified schedule spawns are now directly materialized. (#317)
* Added support for the Saudi riyal (SAR). (#334)
* Fixed crash on currency rates fetching. (#341)
* Fixed amount mis-parsings. (#336)
* Made various minor UI improvements. [Linux, Windows] (#346)
* Fixed a crash on New Document. [Linux, Windows] (#331)
* Fixed crash on startup due to corrupted preferences. [Linux] (#343)
* Fixed a bug where the "Balance" column visibility in the Account view would become glitchy. (#347)
* Fixed a conflict between automatic document re-opening and OS X Lion's restoration feature. [Mac]
* The minimum version for Ubuntu is now 12.04. [Linux]
=== 2.5.5 (2012-07-17)
* Fixed CSV parsing in cases where there are delimiters in quoted strings. (#338)
* Fixed account group expanded state restoration on startup. [Mac] (#335)
=== 2.5.4 (2012-06-20)
* Fixed sorting inconsistency in transaction tables when schedule spawns were involved. (#328)
* Fixed "Previous Balance" entries which ignored budget entries. (#333)
* Fixed a bug in account graphs where budgeted data was mistakely ignored if the account was
* Fixed visual glitch in balance graphs. [Windows, Linux] (#330)
* Fixed a net worth view refresh glitch on "New Document". [Windows, Linux]
=== 2.5.3 (2012-05-15)
* Fixed a bug in QIF loading causing some false positives in duplicate transaction detection and
* Fixed a bug causing auto-created accounts to be of the wrong currency. (#327)
* Fixed crash in currency rates plugin example.
* Fixed localization issues. [Windows, Linux]
=== 2.5.2 (2012-04-07)
* Fixed amount parsing bug with locale having space as a thousand separator. (#316)
* Fixed cancel button in schedule scope dialog which didn't cancel the operation. [Mac] (#319)
* Fixed hard crashes on crash reporting.
=== 2.5.1 (2012-02-12)
* Fixed hard crashes on closing the main window under 10.6. [Mac OS X] (#306)
* Fixed filter field which disappeared under 10.6. [Mac OS X] (#310)
* Fixed pie chart printing. [Mac OS X] (#308)
* Fixed hard crash in the Cashculator tab. [Mac OS X] (#307)
* Fixed a bug causing tables to be unstable when changing the filter while editing them. (#309)
* Fixed languages packaging. [Windows, Linux]
* Fixed crashes in split table editing and document properties. [Windows, Linux]
=== 2.5.0 (2012-02-04)
* Plugins! moneyGuru's capabilities can now be expanded through Python plugins.
* Graphs and charts can now be resized. (#105)
* Improved pie charts by giving them a dyamic number of slices depending on chart size. (#277)
* Added a "Modification Time" column in the transactions tab. (#305)
* Improve schedules and spawn editing mechanisms. (#262)
* Improved accessibility. (#300 #301)
* Fixed a bug in QIF imports where splits were sometimes not imported. (#290)
* Fixed selection glitch on tab swapping. (#252)
=== 2.4.3 (2012-01-21)
* Fixed a crash on account deletion. (#298)
* Fixed the filter bar for income/expense. (#297)
=== 2.4.2 (2012-01-17)
* Fixed a checkbox-unchecking glitch in the import window. [Windows, Linux] (#289)
* Re-added mass editing dialog labels which went missing in v.2.4.0. [Windows, Linux] (#292)
* Fixed a bug where the autosave interval preference wouldn't be kept in between sessions. [Windows, Linux] (#291)
* Fixed mixup in schedule table column titles. (#294)
* Fixed a crash on clicking the cancel button in dialogs. [Windows, Linux] (#296)
* Fixed a "ghost account" issue. (#295)
* Added Dutch localization by Arnold Huzen.
=== 2.4.1 (2011-10-28)
* Fixed nasty crashes introduced in 2.4.0.
=== 2.4.0 (2011-10-26)
* Added a document properties tab. (#240)
* Redesigned visibility options. (#182)
* Allow targeted transaction searches. (#276)
* Added the ability to select multiple accounts. (#55)
* Added the ability to export a specific date range. (#201)
* Remember size and position of the import window. (#238)
* Improved the Ahead Months option. (#272)
* Added support for Nicaraguan Cordobas. (#268)
* Improved OS X Lion compatibility. [Mac OS X] (#286)
* Added Czech localization by Aleš Nehyba.
=== 2.3.11 (2011-08-29)
* Improved OS X Lion compatibility. [Mac OS X] (#282)
* Fixed a crash on tab switching. (#283)
=== 2.3.10 (2011-08-15)
* Fixed crash on moving the Total row in the Transactions view. (#281)
* Fixed bug causing bad dates to come through import checks. (#274)
* Fixed a bug preventing some accounts' info to be edited. (#280)
=== 2.3.9 (2011-07-29)
* Fixed a bug where setting a transaction in the future wouldn't de-reconcile it. (#271)
* Fixed a crash when changing the currency of an account with reconciled entries. (#273)
* Fixed the title of the Net Worth print view. (#269)
=== 2.3.8 (2011-06-09)
* Fixed a crash on importing empty QIF files. (#263)
* Fixed a layout glitch in the transaction panel. [Windows, Linux] (#255)
* Correctly show the selected transaction when jumping to an account. [Windows, Linux] (#258)
* Fixed Y-Axis scaling in graphs for negative values. (#257)
* Fixed crashes after tab re-ordering. [Mac OS X] (#264)
* Global date change on schedule spawns now work correctly. (#261)
* Fixed crash on startup under certain regional settings. [Windows, Linux] (#250)
* Added date format preference. [Windows, Linux] (#256)
* Added the path of the current document in title bar. [Windows, Linux] (#259)
=== 2.3.7 (2011-04-19)
* Fixed a crash on closing tabs. [Windows, Linux] (#245)
* Fixed a crash on restoring opened tabs on startup. [Windows, Linux] (#244)
* Fixed a crash on moving columns in the split table. [Mac OS X] (#241)
* Fixed a bug in the saving of a new document that could cause data loss. [Windows, Linux] (#247)
* Fixed a bug where the filename of a saved document wouldn't have the correct extension. [Windows, Linux] (#248)
* Fixed a selection glitch on creating a new transaction. [Windows, Linux] (#249)
* Improved the french translation. (#243)
=== 2.3.6 (2011-03-23)
* Localized to italian (by Roberto Padovani).
* Improved french localization.
* Fixed bug where transaction editing was messed up after moving the Date column. [Mac OS X] (#235)
* Fixed truncated text in account re-assign dialog. [Linux] (#234)
* Fixed crash on entering a division by zero as an amount. (#229)
* Fixed erroneous automatic de-reconciliation on transaction editing. (#237)
* Fixed crash when launching moneyGuru from a very long folder name. [Mac OS X]
=== 2.3.5 (2011-02-07)
* Fixed a few crashes here and there. (#228 #220 #216 #218 #217)
* Fixed wrong german translation. (#219)
* Added LVL and MZN currencies. (#221)
=== 2.3.4 (2010-12-09)
* Fixed crash on invalid date input. (#209)
* Fixed crash on moving columns around under French and German versions. [Mac OS X] (#211)
* Fixed the exporting feature which didn't work under French and German versions. [Mac OS X] (#210)
=== 2.3.3 (2010-11-16)
* Fixed crash when toggling column visibility. (#205)
* Fixed account duplication bug where whitespaces wouldn't be properly ignored. (#206)
* Fixed crash on importing CSV files with invalid utf-8 characters. (#207)
=== 2.3.2 (2010-11-08)
* Fixed the process of restoring expanded paths in account sheets, which was broken in 2.3. (#202)
* Fixed crashes when double-clicking importable files. [Mac OS X] (#203)
=== 2.3.1 (2010-11-02)
* Fixed a crash on CSV exports. (#200)
* Improved QIF imports compatibility.
* Added QFX to the list of files importable by double-clicking. [Mac OS X]
=== 2.3.0 (2010-10-30)
* Improved exports by allowing account selection and by supporting CSV exports. (#162)
* Introduced document-based preferences (for column widths/position and opened tabs). (#191)
* When the Year to date range is selected, the "Last" column in Profit & Loss now shows YTD
values for last year rather than showing the value for the whole year. (#188)
* During CSV imports, allow more than one column to be selected for Description and Payee. When
that happens, these columns will be merged. (#198)
* Selected table rows can be copied so that they can be quickly pasted in applications like
Numbers. [Mac OS X] (#24)
* It's now possible to associate OFX, QIF and CSV file extensions to moneyGuru so it's possible
to quickly import them by double-clicking on them. [Mac OS X] (#194)
=== 2.2.5 (2010-10-12)
* Improved CSV imports by supporting additional date formats. (#195)
* Fixed crash on printing the Account view. [Windows, Linux] (#196)
* Fixed occasional crash on startup.
=== 2.2.4 (2010-10-08)
* Fixed occasional crash on startup.
* Export to Cashculator is now affected by excluded accounts. [Mac OS X] (#192)
* Fixed crash on Export to QIF. [Windows, Linux] (#193)
=== 2.2.3 (2010-09-30)
* Re-licensed moneyGuru to BSD and made it [Fairware](http://open.hardcoded.net/about/)
=== 2.2.2 (2010-09-22)
* Fixed glitches when creating new entries in Account tabs. (#190)
* Fixed bug causing moneyGuru to sometimes open a new document on startup when it shouldn't. [Mac OS X] (#189)
=== 2.2.1 (2010-09-17)
* Fixed reconciliation balance miscalculation issues. (#186)
* Fixed amount formatting inconsistency in total rows. (#185)
* Fixed crash when exporting data to Cashculator.
=== 2.2.0 (2010-09-14)
* Added the General Ledger view. (#134)
* Improved printing. (#140, #141, #143 and #173)
* Correctly imports UTF-8 encoded CSV files. (#177)
* Improved graphs readability by drawing overlay axis lines. (#178)
* Improved the date input widget by adding a "T" shortcut to set the date to today. (#174)
* Display a value in the "Change %" column even if the start value is negative. (#176)
* Fixed columns which were mistakenly editable. (#179, #180, #181)
=== 2.1.2 (2010-09-05)
* Added a new import fixer: Invert Amounts. (#169)
* Fixed a duplication issue when making a schedule from a transaction. (#170)
* Fixed layout glitches during printing. (#173 and #176)
=== 2.1.1 (2010-08-23)
* Fixed a bug in CSV import where some amounts wouldn't be read correctly. (#167)
* Fixed a bug in search where some Memo fields in splits would never be found. (#168)
=== 2.1.0 (2010-08-10)
* Added Cashculator integration. [Mac OS X] (#159)
* Improved reconciliation for cases where reconciliation date is different from transaction
* Optionally display Debit/Credit columns instead of Increase/Decrease in Account tabs. (#80)
* Show Payee column in two-sided import table. (#157)
* Added a note field for accounts. (#142)
* Balance graphs now have a relative Y axis. (#160)
* Account exclusion keybinding changed to avoid accidental (and confusing) account exclusion. (#163)
=== 2.0.0 (2010-07-05)
* Views are now managed through tabs.
* Added French and German localizations.
* Sped up core operations.
=== 1.8.3 (2010-06-20)
* Fixed imports of some malformed QIF files. (#153)
* Fixed a bug causing moneyGuru to save invalid files if importing files with invalid characters.
=== 1.8.2 (2010-04-30)
* Fixed a crash on currency mass editing. (#151)
* Added support for UAH, LTL and BBD currencies.
* Fixed a glitch in the currency system sometimes causing exchange rates to be wrong.
=== 1.8.1 (2010-04-18)
* Fixed a crash when reconciling entries. (#147)
* Fixed glitches with the "Year starts in" preference. (#148)
=== 1.8.0 (2010-03-26)
* Added lookup lists for completable edit. [Mac OS X] (#98)
* Added a lookup list for quick account jumping. (#118)
* Added an option for auto decimal places when typing amounts. (#116)
* It's now possible to save custom date range for quick invocation later. (#115)
* Added a total row to tables in Account and Transactions view. (#136)
* Added a Notes field for transactions. (#19)
* The totals label in Account and Transactions view now show totals for selected transactions. (#130)
* Fixed a crash on CSV import. (#144)
=== 1.7.8 (2010-02-27)
* Fixed a crash with accounts with accented letters in their name. (#138)
* Fixed a glitch in account sheets making some clicks mistakenly exclude accounts. (#137)
* Fixed a crash during date editing. [Windows] (#139)
=== 1.7.7 (2010-02-16)
* Fixed a crash during undo. (#132)
* Fixed a crash during account sheet edition. [Windows] (#135)
* Fixed a bug causing account nodes' expansion state not to be saved. [Mac OS X] (#133)
* Tweaked header layout when printing tables. [Mac OS X] (#131)
=== 1.7.6 (2010-02-01)
* Fixed a bug preventing entries from being de-reconciled. (#127)
* Fixed a crash when showing certain accounts. [Windows]
* Fixed a crash during CSV imports. (#128)
* Fixed a crash when creating new entries. (#129)
=== 1.7.5 (2010-01-27)
* Fixed crashes during CSV import. (#125 and #126)
* Fixed bug with auto-updating sometimes preventing relaunching to work. [Mac OS X] (#124)
=== 1.7.4 (2010-01-25)
* Fixed a crash on Duplicate Transaction. (#123)
=== 1.7.3 (2010-01-21)
* moneyGuru is now 64-bit on Mac OS X!
* Fixed a bug causing the totals labels in Account and Transaction to not always refresh
* Fixed crash when attempting to read currency preferences on some systems. [Mac OS X] (#119)
* Remember if the window was maximized and restore that state on launch. [Windows] (#111)
=== 1.7.2 (2010-01-17)
* Fixed printing which had been broken in 1.7. [Mac OS X] (#112)
* Fixed account group assignment through drag & drop (also broken in 1.7). [Mac OS X] (#114)
* Fixed double-clicking in account sheets which now correctly shows the clicked account in the
=== 1.7.1 (2010-01-14)
* Fixed a crash with Show Account in the Account view. (#109)
* Fixed a bug preventing the Cmd-Left and Cmd-Right keybindings from working. [Mac OS X] (#109)
* Fixed a bug sometimes preventing moneyGuru from saving documents before auto-updating.
[Mac OS X] (#110)
=== 1.7.0 (2010-01-12)
* Allow tables' column sorting to be modified. (#48)
* Added the "All Transactions" date range. (#52)
* Added account jump arrows to Transaction and Account views. (#56)
* Added the "Account #" field to accounts. (#81)
* Significantly changed the way reconciliation works. (#99)
* It's now possible to manually rescan a CSV file with a specific field delimiter. (#72)
* Added a transaction duplication feature. (#83)
* Improved pie charts legend placing. (#34)
* Allow multiple selection in the import window. (#47)
* Allow operation cancellation in schedule scoping dialog. (#82)
* Fixed a crash in CSV options dialog. (#107)
* Dropped OS X Tiger support.
=== 1.6.10 (2010-01-04)
* Fixed a crash during account name edition. (#106)
=== 1.6.9 (2009-12-23)
* Fixed a bug with QIF import causing some transfer transactions to be duplicated. (#54)
* Fixed a bug with transaction drag & drop re-ordering where the transactions would be placed
* Fixed a bug in moneyGuru files import where account in groups would not be imported. (#96)
* Fixed a crash in csv imports when the layout would be too "wide" for the imported file. (#97)
* Fixed a mislabeling of the "New Item" menu item for Schedules and Budgets. [OS X] (#102)
* Fixed a bug in auto-completion where typed-text would always be made lowercase. [Windows] (#103)
* Fixed nasty table edition glitches. [Windows] (#100)
=== 1.6.8 (2009-12-14)
Published the Windows version of moneyGuru... at last!
=== 1.6.8 (2009-11-17)
* Fixed a bug causing budget spawn transactions to linger around longer than they should. (#92)
* Fixed a bug making moneyGuru confused about what transaction is selected after applying a
* Fixed a crash on trying to delete an account when no account was selected. (#89)
=== 1.6.7 (2009-10-09)
* Fixed a crash during import undo. (#84)
* Fixed a bug causing yearly date ranges not starting in January to go wrong after transaction
* Changed yearly date range descriptions so that they explicitly show start/end months. (#88)
* Fixed a bug preventing certain scheduled transaction spawns from being deleted. (#87)
=== 1.6.6 (2009-09-26)
* Fixed crashes on some account editions and deletions. (#77)
* Fixed a bug preventing some budgets to be properly saved. (#79)
=== 1.6.5 (2009-09-20)
* Fixed a bug preventing non-monthly budgets to be properly saved. (#76)
* Fixed a bug with accounts in groups where their base type couldn't be changed. (#58)
=== 1.6.4 (2009-09-17)
* Fixed bug preventing some CSV files to be imported. (#73)
* Fixed crashes during budget creation. (#74)
* Fixed bugs sometimes causing budgets and schedules corruption during account deletion. (#75)
* Fixed bugs preventing account deletion's undo to restore budgets and schedules properly.
=== 1.6.3 (2009-09-10)
* Added Increase and Decrease column types in the CSV import dialog. (#9)
* Fixed a glitch causing the Target Account selector to be flaky in the CSV import dialog. (#71)
* Fixed crashes with the newly re-enabled arrow based shortcuts. (#70)
* Fixed a bug causing scheduled transactions not to be counted in budgets. (#69)
=== 1.6.2 (2009-09-09)
* Fixed bugs preventing some CSV files to be imported. (#65)
* Fixed a bug sometimes causing preferences not to be saved. (#62)
* Fixed crashes happening during edition in Net Worth and Profit & Loss sheets. (#66)
* Fixed crashes happening on startup due to corrupted preferences. (#63)
* Re-enabled arrow based shortcuts (they don't conflict with text based ones anymore). (#59)
=== 1.6.1 (2009-08-31)
* Fixed a bug which prevented moneyGuru from loading files with target-less budgets.
* Fixed a bug preventing schedules' splits from being edited.
=== 1.6.0 (2009-08-31)
* Revamped the budget system, giving it much more flexibility. (#2)
* Added views to manage Schedules and Budgets. (#3)
* Memo fields in splits are now included in the search process. (#46)
* It's now possible to search the Account view. (#5)
* Added a preference to indicate when your fiscal year starts (for Year and Year-to-date ranges). (#7)
* Added a Budgeted column in the Net Worth and Profit & Loss views. (#4)
* Added an Auto-Save preference. (#1)
* Tweaked the view and date range navigation shortcuts so they don't interfere with the OS X
text navigation ones. (#59)
* Tweaked auto-completion. (#6)
* Fixed a crash in date range navigation. (#8)
* Fixed a bug preventing certain CSV files from being imported.
=== 1.5.7 (2009-08-04)
* Fixed inaccuracies in some currencies' conversion process.
* Fixed a couple of interface glitches.
=== 1.5.6 (2009-06-09)
* Fixed a bug introduced in 1.5.5 which made moneyGuru choke on certain preferences.
* Fixed a bug where changing the date range while editing a transaction would sometimes cause
=== 1.5.5 (2009-06-08)
* Fixed a bug preventing some CSV files from being imported.
=== 1.5.4 (2009-05-24)
* Fixed a crash sometimes happening when using the Filter field.
=== 1.5.3 (2009-05-17)
* Fixed a few GUI glitches
=== 1.5.2 (2009-05-14)
* Added a "Description <--> Payee" switch in the import window.
* Improved the CSV import layout system by removing some glitches.
=== 1.5.1 (2009-04-26)
* Fixed an exception triggered by totals line with some specific configurations.
* Fixed incompatibilities with systems having some Accessibility features turned on.
=== 1.5.0 (2009-04-22)
* Added printing support.
* Added a target account selector in the CSV options panel, making it possible to save it in
* Added a Multi-Currency Balance button in the Transaction Info panel.
* Account deletion prompts for a transaction re-assignment before it happens.
* Date swapping in the Import Window can now be applied on all accounts at once.
* The search box allows "account:" and "group:" search types.
* The position of the date range is remembered between sessions, not just its scope.
* Added a statistics line in the filter bar in the Transactions and Account panels.
* When an edition to a transaction will cause it to go out of the date range, an icon shows up
as an indicator of that fact.
* Improved date format guessing during CSV import.
* Added the "Reconciled" and "Not Reconciled" filters.
* Changed the "Income" and "Expense" filters in the Account view to "Increase" and "Decrease".
* Made a round of speed optimization. File loading and Net Worth / Profit calculations are now
* Fixed an exception happening when pressing the delete key in the Import Window.
* Fixed an exception occasionally happening during split edition.
* Fixed an exception occasionally happening during transaction deletion.
* Fixed a crash on startup when the currency cache database was corrupted.
* Fixed a bug where it was impossible to import transactions with a future date.
* Fixed a bug where graph labels on the X axis would sometimes be wrong under a custom date
=== 1.4.3 (2009-04-09)
* **Fixed** a few crashes.
=== 1.4.2 (2009-03-20)
* **Fixed** en encoding issue with CSV imports.
* **Fixed** a bug in the account info panel.
=== 1.4.1 (2009-03-14)
* **Fixed** a column visibility bug on Tiger.
* **Fixed** glitches in the CSV options dialog.
* **Fixed** a display glitch with the date range control.
* **Fixed** a bug in the account info panel.
=== 1.4.0 (2009-02-22)
* **Added** CSV imports.
* **Added** a Running year date range.
* **Added** a Custom date range.
* **Added** a preference to disable reconciliation warnings.
* **Improved** the way pie charts look.
* Account exclusion states are now remembered between sessions.
=== 1.3.2 (2009-01-08)
* **Fixed** a budget calculation crash.
* **Fixed** a bug where some scheduled transactions wouldn't show up after a reload.
* **Improved** QIF imports.
* **Improved** QIF exports.
=== 1.3.1 (2008-12-20)
* **Improved** QIF imports.
=== 1.3.0 (2008-12-13)
* **Added** budgeting.
* **Added** a "Year to date" date range.
* **Added** a Today shortcut for date range navigation.
* **Improved** graphs so they clearly distinguish between past data and future data.
* **Improved** the reconciliation warning so it gives the option to continue the action without
* **Fixed** a pie chart inaccuracy in multiple currencies contexts.
* **Fixed** a bug causing scheduled transaction not to show up in searches.
* The selected date range type is now remembered between sessions.
=== 1.2.3 (2008-11-27)
* **Added** support for the Egyptian pound.
* **Fixed** a bug causing moneyGuru to not start at all on systems with an unusual date format.
=== 1.2.2 (2008-11-22)
* **Improved** QIF imports.
=== 1.2.1 (2008-11-09)
* **Added** support for the Bahraini dinar.
* **Fixed** an autofill glitch.
* The native currency now falls back to USD if the system currency is not supported.
=== 1.2.0 (2008-11-03)
* **Added** scheduled transactions.
* **Added** a font size preference for tables and sheets.
* **Improved** weekly bar chart by completing the bars over the date range limits.
* Columns position and width are now remembered between sessions.
=== 1.1.5 (2008-10-11)
* **Fixed** an issue with Export to QIF.
* **Fixed** an amount formatting issue.
=== 1.1.4 (2008-10-05)
* **Fixed** an issue with completion in the split table.
=== 1.1.3 (2008-10-04)
* **Fixed** issues with the Transaction Info panel.
* **Fixed** issues with the pie charts.
=== 1.1.2 (2008-09-17)
* **Improved** OFX imports.
=== 1.1.1 (2008-09-10)
* **Fixed** an occasional crash when undoing.
=== 1.1.0 (2008-09-08)
* **Added** assets, liabilities, income and expenses pie charts.
* **Added** the ability to exclude accounts from totals and charts.
* **Added** Income, Expenses and Transfers filters in the Transactions and Account views.
* **Added** view options for charts.
* **Improved** OFX imports.
* **Fixed** a crash sometimes happening when editing dates.
=== 1.0.5 (2008-09-03)
* **Added** "Last", "Delta $" and "Delta %" to the income statement columns.
=== 1.0.4 (2008-09-02)
* **Improved** QIF import (again, yeah).
=== 1.0.3 (2008-09-01)
* **Improved** QIF import.
* **Fixed** error sometimes happening when column visibility was toggled.
=== 1.0.2 (2008-08-31)
* **Added** "Delta $" and "Delta %" to the balance sheet columns.
* **Added** a View Options panel for transactions and balance sheet columns.
* Documents now remember their main window position and size.
* **Improved** net worth chart computation speed. With a lot of transactions in the current date
range, it could get rather long to compute.
=== 1.0.1 (2008-08-30)
* **Improved** QIF import/export.
=== 1.0.0 (2008-08-29)
* Initial release