django-conference is intended to be a complete conference and symposia management system. It provides the functionality needed to organize conferences and allow attendees to register for the conference online.
- Integrates with Django's user authentication system.
- Allows papers and session proposals to be submitted by any registered user.
- Easy-to-use admin interface for reviewing and approving sessions and papers.
- Customizable reporting engine to view registration and session/paper submission statistics.
- Highly customizable registration system that integrates with Stripe for payment.
- Python 2.7
- Django 1.8+
- django-autocomplete-light 3.0+
python setup.py install to install django-conference and any missing dependencies.
Using in an Existing Django Project
If you want to integrate django-conference with an existing project, follow these steps:
INSTALLED_APPStuple in the project's
INSTALLED_APPSas detailed here.
(r'^conference/', include('django_conference.urls'))to the project's
If you don't have an existing Django project, you'll need to create one. Use the project in the "example_project" directory as a starting point and customize the settings.py file for your server. See the following pages for more information: