When using RAW video and set FPS override to a value <1.5fps, RAW video file extraction duplicate the first frame.
Frames sequence should be: 1-2-3-4-5-n
But frames sequence is: 1-2-1-3-1-4-1-n
• With the same low FPS override, in regular h264 video mode there's no issue.
• Last summer I'v reported the same issue:
• The problem was solved in a1ex August builds (not in a.d. builds) and come back in a1ex builds:
Supposition: Maybe during the autoexec unification?
To see what append; here is sample files:
-> www.bgimage.fr/publis_ext/ml/sample_1fps.txt [raw2dng cmd DOS return]
5D mkII builds tested:
• [ad]_. Magic Lantern v2.3.NEXT.2013Oct24.5D2212 (32b3601bad92+ (unified) tip)
• [a1ex]_. Magic Lantern v2.3.NEXT.2013Nov12.5D2212 (b2bcf64277539b2a66cc9ba4c42cb182a744beec)
raw2dng versions tested:
• 2013-10-30 (size: 261102)
• 2013-10-28 (size: 139385)