Having set up Trash button to 'ISO Speed" via C.FnIV (6) pressing it will show the ISO selection menu or not based on whether the wheel controlled setting ( https://bitbucket.org/hudson/magic-lantern/issue/2257/selected-wheel-setting-marked ) was used previously or not.
Steps to repro:
- set up Trash for ISO
- without changing Shutter speed or Aperture with the wheel and without switching what the wheel controls via pressing wheel right
- single pressing Trash brings up the ISO selection screen
- change ISO or not
- press wheel right to change to Shutter or Aperture
- single pressing Trash now only to see that the ISO selection menu does not appear on screen BUT using the wheel the exposure changes just as using the ISO menu
- press SET to exit the ( invisible ) menu.
- hold press Trash will show the ISO menu every time
I can record a video if needed.