After setting a Custom White Balance and then adjusting the WB using, say, the R multiplier in the ML menus, one or both of the other multipliers also shift one step.
To reproduce this:
- shoot a still image.
- set the camera WB to "Custom".
- set the custom WB using the image previously shot.
- from the ML "Expo" menu:
- enter the "White Balance" menu.
- change the R Multiplier value up or down 1 step. The B Multiplier value unexpectedly also changes up or down 1 step.
- further changes to the R Multiplier only affect the R multiplier value, as expected, until the custom WB is set through the Canon menus again.
If the first change you make is to the B Multiplier, it is the R Multiplier which also changes 1 step. If the first change you make is to the G Multiplier, all three multipliers change 1 step.
This only seems to happen the first time you make a change to an RGB Multiplier after setting a custom WB using the Canon menus.
I'm using a 5D mk3 with 1.1.3 f/w and Nightly.2015May03.5D3113