I own a 60D and everything was working well with ML. Suddenly today it would not boot for any reason. The only think it does is:
- Camera turned off
- I put in the SD card. The RED LED blinks once.
- I turn the camera on. Does Nothing
- Turn the camera off.
- Turn the camera on again
- Remove Battery while camera switch is on. Does nothing
- Reinstall Battery while camera switch is on. RED LED lights continuesly. No blinking.
- Turn camera off. Still RED LED lights.
- Remove the battery. RED LED stops.
I have changed batteries, changed SD cards ML or clean, changed lens nothing happened. With the clean - formatted SD cards it will not even recognize the card (the LED will not light at all).
Yesterday the last thing I did was to remove the SD card and turn on the camera without the SD card. It worked ok, but today it does not boot.
I also attach you the picture of ML Rescue autoexec i ran.
Thank you in advance, any help will be really appreciated. I am in the middle of a shooting.
Best regards, G.