Canon 7D firmware version: 2.0.3 ML firmware version: 2018-02-03 Lens: Canon 15-85mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
1) Setup focus chart at 4.25m distance (85 * 50).
2) Mounted on tripod and obtained sharp focus in manual mode using liveview zoomed in at 10x.
3) Ran DotTune AFMA with following settings: - auto range detection - scan passes = 4 - AF microadjustment = 0 AFMA mode = This lens
4) When scan is started, a message appears saying you should have perfect focus followed by a message stating that the camera should be left still.
5) Red dot appears at top of menu.
6) Camera double beeps, single beeps and takes a series of 9 shots in succession.
7) Displays the last image taken on the screen.
8) Tried the above with a Sigma 50-150mm F/2.8 APO EX DC OS with same result.
Previously calibrated a few lenses with previous ML firmware without issue.
Any help gratefully appreciated :0)