Yeah, most of that choices are useless, but I've just put the card label which is very useful for me to know which card is on the camera. I use only this and the date on the header and not using footer.
So what am I supposed to do now? Do you want me to fix this request?
There is a lot of small fixes in this request.
For example no HDR display on 7D, the HTP displayed twice, auto iso range in wrong position and stuff.
Could you pull them manually?
well, i would first fix the indentation to use 4 spaces instead of tabulator characters. then fix the ASCII encoding of UTF-8 name in propvalues.h. anyway, i have an idea of a different flexible interface that is dynamically reconfigurable and covers all use cases.
OK, I turned back the "change new tabs to spaces" function in my text editor. I turned off for ML developing...
Unfortunately I can't stop the editor to change the characters which are not exists in the codepage I'm using.
But I think is better idea to not put cyrillic or any other non latin letters to the source.
(audio.h also contains something different)
I've just pulled your changes from the repo and I eager to see it.
I think before I make any changes it's better if I wait a few days until you finish it.
I turned to Notepad++ which handles the cyrillic and other characters so I will not ruin the strange comments anymore... :-)