Bitbucket cannot automatically merge this request.
The commits that make up this pull request have been removed.
Bitbucket cannot automatically merge this request due to conflicts.
Review the conflicts on the Overview tab. You can then either decline the request or merge it manually on your local system using the following commands:
hg update 30db46575511hg pull -r update-to-5D3.134 https://bitbucket.org/daniel_fort/magic-lantern# Note: This will create a new head!hg merge update-to-5D3.134hg commit -m 'Merged in daniel_fort/magic-lantern/update-to-5D3.134 (pull request #816)'
Both the stubs API and lua API have some extra tests on the lua_fix branch, so it's worth checking those as well.
Unfortunately I'm away from the 5D3 until next week, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have after that (holidays will be over), but if these tests passed, I think it's OK for others to try and review.
TODO: find out stubs/consts not covered by the self tests. That's another easy "coding" task, as it only requires looking up each of them and writing down what feature(s) must be tested to verify it. Adding tests for them is also a good idea.
Did I miss any surprises? I only got a flickering screen (700D) and thought I had broken something. I tried to figure how to flash a backup ROM back, because I thought I had pulled the SD-Card to fast, then I remembered the date and nearly died laughing
You posted a 700D comment on a 5D3 pull request--oops. In any case, ML is a hobby project and it is supposed to be fun but some people are taking this very very very seriously. Now that we're up to 4K on the 5D3 we can probably push some of the other cameras up to full HD.
Back on topic -- it would be good if we get some more people doing relatively simple tasks like porting a minor Canon firmware update. I've got one for the 700D too.
A user PM'd me about getting Err 70 when recording raw video. That's the first I heard of it happening with 1.3.4 and there have now been 248 downloads of the test build. Suggested he clear all his settings and try it again. I also posted a new test build on my bitbucket download area that includes the merge with unified to eliminate the conflicts that showed up with the 5D3 1.2.3: current_task and current_interrupt stubs (commit ecaa37f).