Some updates I did back in 2016. I tried to record a timelapse with it back then, but it didn't go well (because of the weather). Untouched since then, so it's mostly untested.
These changes were written roughly when ramp.lua appeared, and I thought it will replace adv_int, but didn't seem to take off.
Today I've noticed some memory backend issues with the vanilla adv_int, they were not present with the updated one, and that's how I remembered about it. I cannot reproduce them anymore; maybe it reached some corner case with the version before these changes.
In any case, here it is; if you use it, please try and report back. The only real difference IIRC was auto-loading the saved sequence at startup; the other changes are minor.