This module provides an interface to the IOWarrior USB IO device, manufactured
by Code Mercenaries (www.codemerc.com.) This module has
been tested and is known to work on Pike 7.6 under Mac OS 10.4.
Please report problems and bugs to the author, listed in the
AUTHORS document that came with this software.
To build this module, perform the following steps:
1. Make sure that make and your C compiler are in your PATH.
2. Unpack the module.
3. Enter the module directory.
4. Run the following command:
pike -x module
5. Install the module using one of the following commands:
pike -x module install
(installs the module in the system module tree)
pike -x module local_install
(installs the module in your local module tree in $HOME/pike_modules)
6. If desired, you may incorporate the module's reference documentation into
your local Pike installation using the following command:
pike -x module modref
Usage examples are found in the examples directory.