Creme is a free/open-source Customer Relationship Management software developped by Hybird (www.hybird.org).
Creme is coded in Python, and uses the Django web framework (http://www.djangoproject.com/) and
You can find more information on Creme on its official web site: http://cremecrm.com/
- Python 2.7
- Django 1.8 (>= 1.8.5)
- Django-mediagenerator 1.12
- python-dateutil 1.5
- Pillow 2.7
- xlrd (to import contacts and organisations from xls files)
- xlwt (to export contacts and organisations as xls files)
- pdflatex (if you want PDF export)
- pygraphviz (seems unavailable on windows)
- restkit 4.2
- pycrypto 2.6
- lcab (if you want Infopath forms exports and your server doesn't run on Windows)
- django-formtools 1.0
It's recommended to use a database engine that supports transactions.
You have to know how to install a Django application.
Upgrade notice : if you already have a Creme installation, upgrade the version one by one
(eg: do not try to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.3, upgrade to 1.2 and then 1.3).
See the creme/settings.py and set your parameters (or put them in a new file called creme/local_settings.py instead).
When you have chosen the creme apps you want (by commenting the unwanted ones), and configured the DB parameters
run the following commands in the root directory:
If you are upgrading from Creme 1.5:
>> python manage.py migrate --fake-initial
else (ie: new installation):
>> python manage.py migrate
>> python manage.py generatemedia
[Do not worry about 'URL not found' messages]
>> python manage.py creme_populate
And if you are upgrading from Creme 1.5:
- Clean all existing sessions, for example like this:
>> python manage.py shell
> from django.contrib.sessions.models import Session
- If you got some problems with PIL, check if you are using the legacy PIL (that was in our old requirements) or
its fork Pillow (new requirement). The best thing to do is first to uninstall PIL, and then install Pillow.