# The full version, including alpha/beta/rc tags.
# There are two options for replacing |today|: either, you set today to some
# non-false value, then it is used:
+* Enhance the req.is_body_readable to always guess GET, HEAD, DELETE and TRACE
+ as unreadable and PUT and POST as readable
+ (`issue 12 <https://bitbucket.org/ianb/webob/issue/12>`_)
+* Deny setting req.body or req.body_file to non-empty values for GET, HEAD and
+ other bodiless requests
+* Fix running nosetests with arguments on UNIX systems
+ (`issue 11 <https://bitbucket.org/ianb/webob/issue/11>`_)
* Fix ``Accept`` header matching for items with zero-quality
see ticket for details <https://bitbucket.org/ianb/webob/issue/10>`_ )
+ (` <https://bitbucket.org/ianb/webob/issue/10>`_)
* Hide password values in ``MultiDict.__repr__``
* The two changes above fix a hangup with CherryPy and wsgiref servers
see ticket for details <https://bitbucket.org/ianb/webob/issue/6>`_) .
+ (` <https://bitbucket.org/ianb/webob/issue/6>`_)
* ``req.body_file`` is now safer to read directly. For ``GET`` and other similar requests
it returns an empty ``StringIO`` or ``BytesIO`` object even if the server passed in
Now it is fixed properly.
* Make sure that req.url and related properties do not unnecessarily escape some chars
- (``:@&+$``) in the URI path. See also `related ticket
+ (``:@&+$``) in the URI path (`issue 5 <https://bitbucket.org/ianb/webob/issue/5>`_)
* Revert some changes from 1.0.3 that have broken backwards compatibility for some apps.
Getting ``req.body_file`` does not make input stream seekable, but there's a new property
from setuptools import setup