- Added initial Sybase support (mxODBC so far) [ticket:785]
- Added partial index support for PostgreSQL. Use the postgres_where keyword
values are avaiable via result.out_parameters dictionary. [ticket:507]
+ - tweak DISTINCT precedence for clauses like
+ - Fixed detection of internal '$' characters in :bind$params [ticket:719]
+ - [ticket:768] dont assume join criterion consists only of column objects
+ - adjusted operator precedence of NOT to match '==' and others, so that
+ ~(x==y) produces NOT (x=y), which is compatible with MySQL < 5.0
+ (doesn't like "NOT x=y") [ticket:764]
- added a check for joining from A->B using join(), along two
- different m2m tables. this raises an error in 0.3 but is
+ different m2m tables. this raises an error in 0.3 but is
possible in 0.4 when aliases are used. [ticket:687]
- - fixed bug where mapper, being linked to a join where one table had
+ - fixed small exception throw bug in Session.merge()
+ - fixed bug where mapper, being linked to a join where one table had
no PK columns, would not detect that the joined table had no PK.
+ - fixed bugs in determining proper sync clauses from custom inherit
+ conditions [ticket:769]
+ - backref remove object operation doesn't fail if the other-side
+ collection doesn't contain the item, supports noload collections
- fixed another occasional race condition which could occur
when using pool with threadlocal setting
+ - fixed specification of YEAR columns when generating schema
- added support for TIME columns (simulated using DATETIME) [ticket:679]
- - added support for BIGINT, MONEY, SMALLMONEY, UNIQUEIDENTIFIER and
+ - added support for BIGINT, MONEY, SMALLMONEY, UNIQUEIDENTIFIER and
- index names are now quoted when dropping from reflected tables
- can now specify a DSN for PyODBC, using a URI like mssql:///?dsn=bob
- when reflecting tables from alternate schemas, the "default" placed upon
the primary key, i.e. usually a sequence name, has the "schema" name
- unconditionally quoted, so that schema names which need quoting are
- fine. its slightly unnecessary for schema names which don't need
- quoting but not harmful.
+ unconditionally quoted, so that schema names which need quoting are fine.
+ its slightly unnecessary for schema names which don't need quoting
+ - passthrough for stringified dates
+ - supports_sane_rowcount() set to False due to ticket #370 (right way).
+ - fixed reflection of Column's nullable property.
+ - removed LONG_STRING, LONG_BINARY from "binary" types, so type objects
+ don't try to read their values as LOB [ticket:622], [ticket:751]