- A critical fix to dynamic relations allows the
"modified" history to be properly cleared after
- - An inheriting class can now override an attribute
- inherited from the base class with a plain descriptor,
- or exclude an inherited attribute via the
+ - user-defined @properties on a class are detected
+ and left in place during mapper initialization.
+ This means that a table-bound column of the same
+ name will not be mapped at all if a @property is
+ in the way (and the column is not remapped to
+ a different name), nor will an instrumented attribute
+ from an inherited class be applied. The same
+ rules apply for names excluded using the
- Added a new SessionExtension hook called after_attach().
This is called at the point of attachment for objects
via add(), add_all(), delete(), and merge().