- Added two new hooks to SessionExtension: after_bulk_delete and
after_bulk_update. after_bulk_delete is called after a bulk delete()
operation on a query. after_bulk_update is called after a bulk update()
- SQL compiler optimizations. The call count for compiling a
typical select() construct is 20% less versus 0.5.0rc2.
The compiler uses the value of dialect.max_identifier_length
as a default. [ticket:1211]
- Added a new extension sqlalchemy.ext.serializer. Provides
Serializer/Deserializer "classes" which mirror Pickle/Unpickle,
as well as dumps() and loads(). This serializer implements
objects and full Query objects, such that all mapper/engine/session
dependencies can be restored at unpickle time.
- Wrote a docstring for Oracle dialect. Apparently that Ohloh
"few source code comments" label is starting to sting :).
+ - Removed FIRST_ROWS() optimize flag when using LIMIT/OFFSET,
+ can be reenabled with optimize_limits=True create_engine()
- bugfixes and behavioral changes
- "not equals" comparisons of simple many-to-one relation to an
that aren't pure functions.
- - Removed FIRST_ROWS() optimize flag when using LIMIT/OFFSET,
- can be reenabled with optimize_limits=True create_engine()
- Setting the auto_convert_lobs to False on create_engine() will
also instruct the OracleBinary type to return the cx_oracle
- No longer expects include_columns in table reflection to be
- util.flatten_iterator() func doesn't interpret strings with
__iter__() methods as iterators, such as in pypy [ticket:1077].