t-ceremony: A Continuous Publishing system
What is this repository for?
- This project comes true a continuous publishing in free using Bitbucket and Re:VIEW and wercker. When Re:VIEW files are committed in a Bitbucket repository, CI makes a complied pdf and ships to another Bitbucket repository.
How do I get set up?
- download this repo's files.
- write put Re:VIEW sample or write Re:VIEW files in the src directory.
- push to your Bitbucket repository.
- create another Bitbucket repository for deploy.
- add app in wercker in terms for your 1st repository.
- set variables for your app.
- username: your Bitbucket account
- password: Bitbucket's password
- email: e-mail address for committing on git
- teamname: if 2nd repository is created on teams in Bitbucket, enter team name otherwise your Bitbucket account name
- deploy_repository: 2nd repository's name
- set deploy target to 2nd repository
See details at http://www.slideshare.net/imagire/tceremony (in japanease)
Writing tests: please write if possible.
Code review: we will review your pull requests.
Who do I talk to?
- Repo owner: Takashi Imagire