TestNG integration with MongoDB. Emulates TestNG DataProvider.
What is this repository for?
- Execute TestNG tests with MongoDB backing up with data.
- A single TestNG testcase executed against [a as large as it can be] dataset.
How do I get started?
- Run General/Input.java followed by Security/Page1/Input.Java in each test.* package to insert sample data
- Run com.immanuelnoel.testmongo.core.TestMongo to run tests against the inserted sample data.
How do I use it to my benefit?
- Start with adding tests. Testcase location can be defined in config.properties. The package / class name specified right after the package defined in config.properties will be treated as the MongoDB key.
- Adding data for use in tests: Create a datastructure, and call "com.immanuelnoel.testmongo.core.dataHandler.Data.inputData" with an object of your datastructure as a parameter. See "com.immanuelnoel.testmongo.tests.General.Input.java" for an example.
- Configurations are specified in config.properties
- Test base packages - Specify the base package under which test cases reside
- Tests to execute - Default '*'. Can be edited to include sub packages. Must end with * to execute sub directories
- Database connection details - MongoDB host and port to be specified here