Inside a Demotool (new!)
by cxw/Incline - to be presented at Demosplash 2017
Refers to lua-osg-livecoding.
Rather than create a new repo for one file, I piggybacked on this one. The Demosplash 2016 material is...
Introductory Democoding with ShaderToy
by cxw/Incline - presented at Demosplash 2016
- See the PDF of the slides - click the link, then click "View Raw".
- Or try the textual OUTLINE.md for specifics about the presentation.
Any updates will be at https://bitbucket.org/inclinescene/demosplash-2016.
- Shaders 01.frag through 09.frag are the shaders I demonstrated live. #08 has two parts: Image (08-gfx.frag) and Sound (08-msx.frag).
- The PDF and
PPTX are the slides.
The SVGs are masters of the dataflow diagrams in the slides.
- gen-music.py is the Python script I mentioned that generates the GLSL encoding of the song in 08-msx.frag.
- update-message is a bash script that stuffs the output of gen-music.py into 08-msx.frag so I don't have to copy and paste it by hand.
- multipart.frag, music.frag, and make-message.py are from ncl00 and are provided for your amusement, I mean, edification.
- .gitignore is a file you can ignore ;) if you are not cloning this repo to do further development.
- You want this! The last two pages ("OpenGL ES Shading Language 1.0") are the part that's relevant to users of ShaderToy. The first two pages are in case you want to hack on the ShaderToy site itself!
- https://www.opengl.org/wiki/Compute_eye_space_from_window_space (although I didn't wind up using this much)
- http://bookofhook.com/mousepick.pdf (linked to by https://gist.github.com/gyng/8921328)
Physics of light
- All textfiles and slides CC-BY-NC 4.0 International.
- Shaders 01-08 are CC-BY-NC 4.0 International.
- Shader 09 is CC-BY-SA 3.0. If you pull out the SA routines, the rest is also licensed CC-BY-NC 4.0 International.
- Attribution required for the above: "From or based on code by cxw/Incline / http://www.devwrench.com / https://www.shadertoy.com/user/cxw / https://demozoo.org/sceners/65996/"
- Reminder: NO WARRANTY!!!
// vi: set ts=2 sts=2 sw=2 et ai syntax=markdown: //