- Ctrl-H: toggle show/hide dot files
- Ctrl-W: toggle allow navigate in non-active pane
- Ctrl-O: open shell. Type 'exit' or press Ctrl-D to return to lfm
- - Ctrl-
G: toggle show/hide PowerCLI
+ - Ctrl-: toggle show/hide PowerCLI
- @: do something on file(s). Deprecated, use *PowerCLI*
- enter: return path or execute command in *PowerCLI*
+ - Ctrl-X: toggle show/hide in *PowerCLI*
- Ctrl-Q, Ctrl-Backspace: delete until previous special character
- Ctrl-R, Ctrl-Del: delete until next special character
- - Ctrl-Z: re
cover original content (undo)
+ - Ctrl-Z: re original content (undo)
- Ctrl-V: insert filename at position
- Ctrl-D: insert path at position
- Ctrl-O: insert other pane path at position
*PowerCLI* is a command line interface with advanced features.
-To show it press Ctrl-
G, and same again to hide, ENTER to run.
+To show it press Ctrl-, and same again to hide, ENTER to run.
Line contents are restored next time PowerCLI is showed.