This README would normally document whatever steps are necessary to get your application up and running.
A stress transfer function for flexible slender marine structures
- Currently using analytic equations for finding cross section properties and transforming curvature and tension into stress time histories
- Simple GUI
- Import of results from local analysis
- plugin for orcaflex
How do I get set up?
- clone this depository
- Verify that you have python installed, or install it.
- install the required packages(to be found in setup.py)
- run main.py in the PyFlex folder.
- All bits of codes submitted as contribution must be tested by unittests
- All bits of code submitted as contribution must be adequately commented and involve a docstring describing its purpose
- All bits of code will be reviewed by at least one repositry admin before acceptance
Who do I talk to?
- Any questions or comments can be submitted to Joakim A. Taby: email@example.com