Commits

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Elias Bakken
Added support for getting g-codes via ethernet
Elias Bakken
Seems to be working fine now, except some strange bug happening when accessing via Ethernet.
Elias Bakken
Cleaned up some more
Elias Bakken
Cleaned up some files. Also fixed the inverted MOSFETs
Elias Bakken
Committing before going to 3DP weekend : )
Elias Bakken
First commit after makeing it work for Rev 1.
Elias Bakken
First commit after makeing it work for Rev 1.
Elias Bakken
Last commit before starting rev 1 soldering
Tags
v0.2
Elias Bakken
Added the currently working kernel image for rev0, also faster merging of stepper data and the ddr wrap bug removed?
Elias Bakken
Elias Bakken
Updating to the version that was sent in for production
Elias Bakken
Too late to test this, but I think I just found the bug that has been causing the print to stop when wrapping around the DDR.
Elias Bakken
Cut down on the number of event waits from two to one, but still no dice on the PRU fo real yo. Latest build stoped on layer two, waiting for an event. That last sentence is the cheese.
Elias Bakken
Added a reworked version of the SPI module, one taht actually compiles
Elias Bakken
This version is working, but still unstable. Making a tag for CircuitCo and others
Tags
v0.1
Elias Bakken
Finally the PRU is working for all steppers. I did a dry run before committing this and it seems promising. Need to change all stepper pins to Bank 1 for pcb rev 1 in order to speed up the toggle operations. Also, must start adding some queuing to the path planner to keep from stopping for every move and also calculate speed through corners
Elias Bakken
Added a gerber ffor rev 1
Elias Bakken
A working example of pru0 getting data from DDR. However, the amount of memory available is limited to 0x4000 Bytes, not nearly enough to have continous operation for 10 cm or more... How can more memory be made available? It seems that cat /sys/class/uio/uio0/maps/map2/size has a large chunk..
Elias Bakken
Rendered new version using eagleUp
Elias Bakken
Did some work on PCB rev 1, see changelog for details
Elias Bakken
Cleaned up a bit. Adding data to the DDR and reading it back in the PRU now works, but when it tries to wrap at the end of the memory, it crashes...
Elias Bakken
Fixed that annoying ascii art bug
Elias Bakken
Far McKon
renamed folder misspelling for literature. Added BeagleBone as optional on Rev1 BOM
Elias Bakken
A lot of work with managing PRU data, slicing up into manageble packages and braiding together for the case of two steppers in one PRU. All G1 commands now go through the path planner. There is an error with the position. Seems that on offset is added at certain times - screws up all prints.
Elias Bakken
Worked a lot on integrating the PRU. Still not working correctly, need to feed the 'actual travelled' distance back to each path element, so the next path segment can add the error to its path..
Elias Bakken
Did a lot of testing with the PRU. Acceleration is on test in the Replicape firmware,but still needs work. Must find a way to pre load paths, perhaps by chopping long runs up
Elias Bakken
Semi working PyPRUSS
Elias Bakken
Added a library for interfacing with the PRU with Python bindings
Elias Bakken
Just a backup before moving on in the PRU interface
  1. Prev
  2. Next