+ R42-44 cluster, move further apart.
+ Forgot a 22uF cap on the BOM
+ Added testpoints for 5V and 12V
+ + Added a Dallas 1W temperature sensor port (18B20)
- Programmable current limits on steppers motor drivers (SMD). No need to manually adjust a pot meter.
- Microstepping individually programmable for each SMD from 1 to 32.
- All steppers are controlled by the Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU) for hard real time operation.
-- Option for stackable LCD cape (LCD3). HDMI compatible LCD on the way.
-- Single 12 to 24V PSU, fans are still 12V
-- Comptabile with BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black
-- Open source hard ware and software
-- Software written in Python for maintainability and hackability
+- Option for stackable LCD cape (LCD3). HDMI compatible LCD on the way.
+- Single 12 to 24V PSU, fans are still 12V.
+- Comptabile with BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black.
+- Open source hard ware and software.
+- Software written in Python for maintainability and hackability.
- Optimize the merging of timings from the different steppers.
- Make a fancy GUI with 3D model
There seems to be a bug with the software that causes the
filament to retract after a few layers. Find out if this is consistent.