- 3 medium power MOSFETs (PWM controlled) for up to 3 fans/LED strips. (12V)
- 3 analog input ports for thermistors. noise-filtered inputs and option for shielding
- 6 inputs for end stops (X, Y, Z).
+- 1 optional Dallas 1W temperature sensor for monitoring the cold end.
- Programmable current limits on steppers motor drivers (SMD). No need to manually adjust a pot meter.
- Microstepping individually programmable for each SMD from 1 to 32.
- All steppers are controlled by the Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU) for hard real time operation.
-- All components on one side
-- Add square pads on pin 1 for TH connectors.
-- Add connector for temperature sensing via Dallas 1-wire (for cold end)
-- Add some kind of speaker support :)
-- LED to show when the hot-bed is warm.
- Optimize the merging of timings from the different steppers.
- Make a fancy GUI with 3D model