1. Install pre-requisites.
- Captures require PyQt4 or Phantomjs (recommended).
+ Compile Phantomjs and place the binary in the same directory as the source files.
+ Make sure the binary is called "phantomjs".
2. Run the script.
- python ./peepingtom.py -h
- cleaned up the code for release
- no longer freezes on redirects to 401 authentication.
- stores each run in a unique directory.
- shows headers for final destination rather than redirect.
- denotes redirect next to the status header.
* Increased verbosity will show a lot of errors from Phantomjs and PyQt4. Most of these are debugging errors and will not impact the fidelity of the report.