A collection of libraries for use with the Arduino created by IO Rodeo Inc.
* ad57x4r: Provides an SPI based interface to the AD57X4R complete, Quad,
12-/14-/16-Bit, Serial Input, Unipolar/Bipolar Voltage Output DACs.
* ByteBuffer: A circular buffer implementation for Arduino created by Sigurdur
Orn, July 19, 2010.
* DictPrinter: An arduino library for printing python dictionaries to the serial
* FastADXL345: Modified version of the triple Axis Accelerometer Arduino
library by Love Electronics (loveelectronics.co.uk) for use with the FastWire
* FastWire: Modified version of the Arduino Wire library for 400kHz I2C
* LookupTable: A simple integer valued lookup table library for Arduino.
* max1270: provides an SPI based interface to the MAX1270 multirange data
acquisition IC from Maxim.
* mcp23xx: A library to control the Microchip MCP23xx 8/16-bit IO Expanders.
For the Arduino Platform. Modified version of the library by Dreamcat4
* mcp4822: provides an SPI based interface to the MCP4822 dual voltage output
digital to analog converter.
* mcp4261: provides an SPI based interface to the MCP4261 dual ditigal POT with
* SerialLCD: a library for communicating with the Sparkfun Serial Graphic LCD
128x64. Requires upgraded firmware for the serial backpack SerialGLCD
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/serialglcd/files/) by by Jen Holt.
* SerialReceiver: a simple library for handling serial communication on the Arduino.
For installation instructions see the INSTALL.txt file.