- Primarily driven by markup on the page.
- Framework independent.
- Works with IE6-8
- Supports text input fields.
- Supports textarea input fields.
- Supports select dropdown fields.
- Other kinds of input fields can be written as plugins
- Text like editing fields can optionally have OK and Cancel buttons
with configurable text.
- Data to be edited can be supplied as an attribute of the element,
rather than using the existing text within the element.
- Data to be edited can be retrieved from the server just before
- The object to be edited can be identified in a variety of ways.
- Any element can be used to activate the edit field, by default it
will be the element itself.