If ``True`` symbolic links in the source tree result in symbolic
links in the destination tree otherwise the contents of the files
pointed to by the symbolic links are copied.
- A callback which gets called with the path of the directory being
- copied and a list of paths as returned by :func:`os.listdir`.
shutil.copytree(self, destination, symlinks=symlinks)
- from math import factorial
* options for testcode/testoutput blocks
- ``trunc`` is now known in "group1", but not in others.
+ ``add`` is now known in "group1", but not in others.
Traceback (most recent call last):
- NameError: name '
trunc' is not defined
+ NameError: name '' is not defined