- A fully-qualified namespace and class must have the following structure
\<Vendor Name>\(<Namespace>\)*<Class Name>
- Each namespace must have a top-level namespace ("Vendor Name").
- Each namespace can have as many sub-namespaces as it wishes.
- Each namespace separator is converted to a DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR when loading from the file system.
- Each "_" character in the CLASS NAME is converted to a DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR. The "_" character has no special meaning in the namespace.
- The fully-qualified namespace and class is suffixed with ".php" when loading from the file system.
- Alphabetic characters in vendor names, namespaces, and class names may be of any combination of lower case and upper case.
How to use
- Classes of all packages (libraries), placed in the "vendors" folder, will be autoloaded automatically (in first use);
- You can map namespace of package, placed in any folder: use register_namespace_dir() method;
- You can map any class also: use register_class() method;