Active development has moved to github. Please go there for code & forking. This wiki is still accurate, but the bitbucket repo is deprecated.
Keys and values are always converted to binaries for higher performance redis communication, thanks to Eric Cestari's high performance binaries fork on github. Returned values will either be numbers, binaries, or the atoms ok, nil, true, false.
For immediate commit notifications, follow japerk on twitter.
See the stdlib emulation modules:
Authors & Contributors
- Valentino Volonghi - original erldis client
- Jacob Perkins - synchronous client, stdlib emulation modules, and more
- Eric Cestari - binary optimizations, MULTI/EXEC, and more
- tonyg - BLPOP & BRPOP
- Benjamin Black - transparent reconnect fixes
- Ben Hughes - SPOP, ZRANGE & ZREVRANGE WITHSCORES