-.. NLTK-Trainer documentation master file, created by
- sphinx-quickstart on Sun Jul 31 12:24:48 2011.
- You can adapt this file completely to your liking, but it should at least
- contain the root `toctree` directive.
Welcome to NLTK-Trainer's documentation!
+*NLTK-Trainer* is a set of `Python <http://www.python.org/>`_ command line scripts for natural language processing. With these scripts, you can do the following things without writing a single line of code:
+1. train `NLTK <http://nltk.org/>`_ based models
+2. evaluate pickled models against a corpus
+The scripts can be downloaded from `nltk-trainer <https://github.com/japerk/nltk-trainer>`_ on github.
* `sklearn.SVC <http://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.svm.SVC.html#sklearn.svm.SVC>`_
* `sklearn.DecisionTreeClassifier <http://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.tree.DecisionTreeClassifier.html#sklearn.tree.DecisionTreeClassifier>`_
+For example, here's how you to use the ``sklearn.LinearSVC`` classifier with the ``movie_reviews`` corpus:
+ ``python train_classifier.py movie_reviews --classifier sklearn.LinearSVC``
For a complete list of usage options:
``python train_classifier.py --help``