jaraco.develop tools for development.
You can install it with easy_install jaraco.develop, or from the subversion repository with easy_install jaraco.develop==dev.
- Added support for 4-space indentation in namespace package generation.
- Added preliminary bitbucket support (create-repo command).
- Added Python 3 support.
- Added package module (from jaraco.util).
- Added some helpful routines for invoking saucelabs including shortcuts for selecting browsers.
- Added a script to create the simple namespace package configuration.
- Added env_tool from the Gryphon project.
- Adding module for patching the msvc9compiler module
- Added command-line options to start-selenium
- Added routines for working with the Core CPython project (building, applying patches, etc).
- Initial release