jaraco.develop tools for development.
You can install it with easy_install jaraco.develop, or from the subversion repository with easy_install jaraco.develop==dev.
- Updated jaraco.develop.msvc to support Python 3.
- create-namespace-package will now also generate non-namespace packages.
- Updated create-bitbucket-repository command so it now passes the new required parameter 'scm' (always mercurial).
- Added compiler module with a function can_compile_extension which will check if distutils can likely compile an extension module.
- Added build-python command, which finds Visual Studio, loads the appropriate environment, and then builds Python in the current PCBuild directory.
- Added vs-upgrade command which will take a Visual Studio project or solution file and upgrade it to the latest version.
- Added support for 4-space indentation in namespace package generation.
- Added preliminary bitbucket support (create-repo command).
- Added Python 3 support.
- Added package module (from jaraco.util).
- Added some helpful routines for invoking saucelabs including shortcuts for selecting browsers.
- Added a script to create the simple namespace package configuration.
- Added env_tool from the Gryphon project.
- Adding module for patching the msvc9compiler module
- Added command-line options to start-selenium
- Added routines for working with the Core CPython project (building, applying patches, etc).
- Initial release