Web browser script editor and executor
- Easy instalation
- Single JSP page. Just place it into any Java webapp to use.
- Code highlighting
- Highlighting available for most popular languages via greatest codemirror lib.
- Any script engine supported with jsr-223
- Can use any of JVM script engines supported by javax.script. Just put engine in classpath.
- Client side history of script execution
- Script storage
- Can read script from disk on server side and add current script to storage. Use <same directory as JSP>/scripts by default or value of scriptconsole.scripts.dir system property.
There are two ways:
- Single JSP
- Copy scriptConsoleSingle.jsp to webapp. That file contains all js and css dependencies inlined.
- JSP with external references
- Copy scriptConsole.jsp to webapp. Edit reference paths to libs if they already exists in app Or copy sc_lib directory to same level in webapp
Of course you need also any of jsr-223 libraries in classpath
WARNING: This is a space security black hole.
Do not use in public servers or put authorization into jsp