Issue #2 new
There are a bunch of what look like missing text items here, including these from the first 5% of the chapter:
- And you can use the multiple methods provided by .
- There are many other assertion methods besides , of course.
- Accepts a Boolean argument, expecting it to be .
- The trailing underscore is needed because is a keyword.
- The rest of the arguments passed to are passed on to the callable.
- Say, if you wrote all this code on a file named , then run:
- Change the invocation method in to use instead.
- and an explanation of the failure is printed, pointing out that and are not equal.
- By the way, now you can imagine why using is better than :
- if the test fails, provides helpful information, which can’t possibly provide by itself.
- To see this in action, let’s change to use :