QtViews is a helper library for creating super cool tabbed and docked combination workspaces for Qt (that is, PySide/PyQt4) applications.
The premier component is the TabbedWorkspaceMixin which is a mix-in for classes derived from QtGui.QMainWindow.
The second component is a calendar view.
- 0.3.0: Add calendar navigation bar; alleged Python 3 support
- 0.2.1: incremental bug fixes (mainly PySide related)
- 0.2.0: Fix bugs & switch to LGPL license
- 0.1.x: Make the calendar view
- 0.0.x: Make the TabbedWorkspaceMixin