rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
Changes since 0.7.9:
- added AutoImport.get_name_locations()
- ignore_bad_imports project config
- supporting python 2.6a2
Some of the changes since 0.7:
- specifying the number of syntax fixes for codeassist commands
- supporting builtin and c-extension modules
- handling future imports in organize imports
- added rope.contrib.autoimport
- added use function refactoring
- choosing which files to perform refactorings on
- global extract method/variable
- performing refactorings across multiple projects
- deprecated codeassist templates
- List of features: `docs/rope.txt`_
- Overview of some of rope's features: `docs/overview.txt`_
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.