M U R K Y
Murky is a GUI client app for the Mercurial distributed version-control system.
It lets you manage repositories and source files without using a command-line.
= BUILDING IT =
- Mac OS X 10.5+
- Apple's Xcode tools, version 3.1+
- MYUtilities <http://bitbucket.org/snej/myutilities/>
*** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! ***
Before the first time you build, you'll need to tell Xcode where the MYUtilities sources are.
You do this by setting up a named 'Source Tree':
0. Clone or download MYUtilities
1. Open Xcode's Preferences panel
2. Click the "Source Trees" icon at the top
3. Click the "+" button to add a new item to the list
4. Fill in the Setting Name as "MYUtilities",
the Display Name also as "MYUtilities",
and the Path as the absolute filesystem path to where you put MYUtilities.
(Do not use a "~" (tilde) in this path! The compiler won't understand it.)
Once you're configured, just open Murky.xcodeproj and choose "Build".
= LICENSE =
This is a BSD license:
Copyright (c) 2008-2009, Jens Alfke <email@example.com>. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted
provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions
and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions
and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRI-
BUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF
THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.