While sending you my patches I missed the possibility to actually create a patch against the current changes.
My first patch submission was only possible after I had checked in my changes.*
The second patch submission (after cloning your repo anew) I did eventually manually on the command line, since I couldn't find a way to gain a patch against uncommitted changes.
I think it would be nice feature!
*) This however brought my repo in a different state than your original and pulling in your changes brought a really weird result, since MacHg showed suddenly changes for ALL files. It messed up somehow...