- Add new server repo of Kiln repo
- Test the connection, looks OK
- Create a new clone of the server repo
- Says 'Creating clone...' or similar in the status for a while
- Clone is now created, looks good so far
- Try to pull latest changes from the server repo - not in list. You have to select 'Allow pull from any repo' option
Let me know if you have any questions. The list of repos in the push/pull options has been a little off on my machine for a while and I'm wondering whether it's got itself out of sync at some point. I can't remember what I did when it started going a bit funny but it was shortly after the latest update.