Version 0.4.0 (TBD)
- Restore default signal disposition in child wrapper for all signals (improves reliability).
- Implement data (de)serialization pipe API.
- Require gevent 1.0 final release version via setup.py.
- Fix DeprecationWarning related to _PairContext class.
Version 0.3.2 (July 14, 2013)
- Don't provide and use distribute_setup.py anymore. Thanks to Guy Rozendorn.
- Slightly improve pipe write performance (measured improvement of up to 10 % in data throughput as well as message transmission rate).
Version 0.3.1 (Apr 22, 2013)
- Fix issue #1: don't import gipc from setup.py anymore.
- Fix: make GProcess' exitcode return None if Popen object still not existing.
- Fix GProcess.is_alive: Raise exception if process has not been started yet.
- Create event object after forking instead of before (one reference to old Hub object less in child).
- Make test classes newstyle. Doh.
- Modify documentation theme.
Version 0.3.0 (Feb 11, 2013)
- Add bidirectional message transfer channels for IPC.
- Prevent multiprocessing from swallowing SIGCHLD signals. Eliminates race condition between poll via os.waitpid() and libev child watchers.
- Don't pass dispensable gipc handles to child.
- Properly deal with handles that are locked for I/O operation while being inherited by child.
- Various minor code changes, and a new class of unit tests for more complex scenarios.
Version 0.2.0 (Jan 31, 2013)
- Remove gevent hub threadpool before destroying hub in child (makes gevent reset in child work more reliable).
Version 0.1.0 (Dec 12, 2012)
- Initial release.