Version 0.3.0 (TBD)
- Add bidirectional message transfer channels for IPC.
- Prevent multiprocessing from swallowing SIGCHLD signals. Eliminates race condition between poll via os.waitpid() and libev child watchers.
- Don't pass dispensable gipc handles to child.
- Properly deal with handles that are locked for I/O operation while being inherited by child.
- Various minor code changes, and a new class of unit tests for more complex scenarios.
Version 0.2.0 (Jan 31, 2013)
- Remove gevent hub threadpool before destroying hub in child (makes gevent reset in child work more reliable).
Version 0.1.0 (Dec 12, 2012)
- Initial release.